Terms & Conditions

Cancellation & Refund Policies

Please provide your cancellation and refund policies for bookings made on your website.


To guarantee your booking, we request a 30% deposit. The remaining 70% must be finalized two months before arrival.

A deposit of 30% is required to confirm your reservation. Upon payment of this deposit, you will be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to cancel a reservation without notice if the deposit is not received within seven days of the booking being made.


Bo’a Vida Rote bookings are typically made six months to a year in advance. We rarely receive booking requests eight weeks or less prior to planned arrivals. Therefore, we will treat cancellations and no-shows as a loss that cannot be recovered. We strongly advise that you purchase a reliable travel insurance policy that can protect you in case of cancellation.

Cancelled reservations or reduced number of nights are charged as indicated below:

  • Cancellations received more than 6 months prior to arrival incur a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the paid deposit.
  • For cancellations received 6 to 3 months prior to arrival, the cancellation fee is 75% of the deposit paid.
  • For cancellations received 89 to 1 day prior to arrival, the cancellation fee is 75% for every night cancelled.
  • No refund will be given for no-shows or days not used resulting from premature departure.

It will not be possible to claim any reimbursement due to circumstances beyond our control, such as earthquakes, floods, etc., or due to global, national, or political instability that may affect travel security. In cases of late arrival due to flight delays, we will be happy to extend the stay, provided there is space available; however, we cannot be held accountable for such flight delays or cancellations.

Change of Arrival or Days Not Used

We will accommodate requests for a change of a confirmed arrival date provided we have space available for the new dates requested. In such cases, there will be no cancellation fee applied. The new confirmed dates will be subject to the cancellation terms shown above. No refund or credit will be given in whole or in part for days not used resulting from premature departure.

Last Minute Bookings

In the event of a last-minute booking, the payment method must be prearranged, with full payment received prior to traveling to Bo’a Vida Rote.

International Travel Insurance

We strongly recommend that you take out a comprehensive travel insurance policy at the time of booking. Please ensure that you and all those accompanying you are covered for the full time of your visit against illness, injury, medical evacuation, death, loss of baggage and personal items during travel and stay at Bo’a Vida Rote, flight and accommodation cancellation, and other travel contingencies.

Passports must be valid for at least six months from the departure date.


Bo’a Vida Rote will not be liable for any injuries, loss of or damage to personal equipment and property during your stay with us, and/or during your participation in any of the activities. For your safety, please follow any directions that may be given to you during your stay and/or participation in activities.